2/15/17

Just feel like typing something xP

Hey there! long time no see.
Anyone miss me here? I guess not.
I really don't know what to type, just feels like don't wanna give up on this blog yet.

Let talk about life, how am I?
Well, my life is almost the same as every working people.
Wake up, breakfast, work, lunch, work, home, dinner, game, sleep.
That how's my daily life go.

Boring? Yea... sometimes.
My friend ask me to go for some social life eh.
I refuses, maybe long time didn't communicate with people.
I feel like I really don't know how am I gonna reconnect to this world.

I had been trap myself in my own world for too long time.
Which I know I shouldn't done it in that way.
But I just can't control myself of doing it.

Outside of the world is very scary.
I just don't want to feel the cruelty of the world.
What can we do to make this world better?

Ok enough for that shit, I ain't gonna continue that topic.
If I continue that topic, this blog is not gonna be as it's usual anymore.

So here we go, I really have nothing to say.
Pretend I am dating a girl and find a topic to say la.
Erm.. Erm.... no wonder I still don't have a girl friend.
I don't even manage to find a topic when I am on a date xP

Fine let's talk about girl friend.
Well as usual I don't have one, but I also don't have anyone to admire to.
Shit leh, my life really a mess huh?! hahahaha

Ok la some people really do give a chance to me la... I think...
But that was long long time ago, when I still work at Huge Cafe.
Now Huge Cafe also closed down already.
Miss that place so much, memory overloaded at that site.

Owh I know what to say already, Jay Chou concert.
Yeap this 6th August 2016, I went to my first time ever Jay Chou concert.
As it is also my 1st concert at Stadium Merdeka.
That stadium was crowded! like almost every corner also have one people.

I went their with my friend Chris, as he invited me to go.
He is going with his colleague, 3 girls 1 boy, total 6 people go la.
I was really excited as Jay Chou was one of my favorite idol out of Mayday!

Ok so Jay Chou concert is very worth the price of the ticket.
Although I didn't buy VIP but I think it ok already.
I was sitting at the left side middle of the stadium (without roof)
I even forgot the price of my ticket, lol

The concert is very awesome, will hope to go again soon.
So, for the next artist reserve, I gonna go for <>.
I love that band very much and I already miss one chance of being them came to Malaysia.

Hope there will be a next one coming soon, just be passion and wait!
Aiya I really have no topic to say leh, just hang in there blog, I will come back to you soon.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment