2/24/17

Happy New Year, Chinese New Year and Valentine Day.

Ok its 2017 1st blog post, at February, I know you gonna say it the second.
Actually its first! cause the blog that appear to be 1st at 2017 was a draft blog since Nov 2016.
I thought the date will follow by the drafted one ended still post at 2017.

But it's ok. here am I back again with a little tittle over there.
New year, for me still the same, aiks!
No new job, no new girlfriend, still fat, still poor, still a nobody!

So, yeah that pretty much sum up my life there, with my tittle.
As you can see I didn't celebrate Valentine day for the entire of my life.
Don't know who will be the 1st lucky or bad luck girl! xD

I still waiting my girl of fate to appeared in my life.
I know many will said you didn't go find how you gonna get it or some sort of things.
If I am that attractive sure I will go but I am not!
So I just gonna wait and wait xP

Stop talking about relationship problem la!
If someday I got one I will publish here, no need to ask me!
Many of my relative still think impossible I still don't have girlfriend.
Maybe they just don't wanna give me angpao any more. Aiks~!

I just celebrate my new year and Chinese new year by playing lami wih my friend and relatives.
Didn't go travel or what so ever, just stay in my peaceful home. xP
I love my home, no doubt about it!

So here am I again back in 24 Feb, yeap I prolong my blog again.
Sorry la, I really don't have much time to update xP
Now in office, job almost done, suddenly think of draft post not yet settle.

So now I am here to update and post this.
I really don't wanna give up this blog, but I really don't have anything to update eh.
How leh? although I know I just typing for myself to see only.
Maybe it just another place for me to record my memory.
For those was still interest in my blog, and if you are watching this.
Please drop a comment and come to say Hi, I sure will reply.

So that it, goodbye! see you next time! peace!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you once again Anonymous :D
    Hope to know who are you Anonymous :D

    ReplyDelete