2/29/16

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Oh well, guess what time flies and now its the last day of February!
Today is leap year, what is leap year, leap year mean February have 29 days!
Leap years come in every 4 years, and is the year of Olympic for every leap year!

Ok that all for the general information!
Its time to go through the main point!
2nd of March is my birthday! YEAH!!!!
Well, there nothing special, just feel boring wanna update something.
Let people when is my birthday see whether got some surprise for me or not! hehe
But unlikely doesn't have anyone celebrate my birthday!

Even facebook message or people call to wish me!
Sad?! Nah! I have no friends, so yeah~~
Well I used to it already, nothing special for me.
It just the day i born to this world, thanks to my mum and my dad.

Cherish when you are still alive, yeah!
so, who wanna celebrate my birthday with me?
If have call me.

What a stupid fella call people to call him and celebrate birthday with him when there no one watching his blog.
Poor kid...

Yea I thinks that sums up what this post about, goodbye! see you next time!
(If there someone watching T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment