12/7/15

Iron Legion

It's been so long and now I am turning to update my blog in office again! :)
Well, both of my senior is on leave and I am lazy to do my job.
So, here I am updating my blog!

Do you all seen the tittle of this post? Yup, that my new Dota 2 team name.
We just figure it out this morning, I have a team already yeah~~
We are signing up for the Shanghai Major Open Qualifier this coming December.

Hope can make something happen in the league.
As for your information, I am the drafter of the team.
Drafter means before the match start you gonna go through some ban and picks.
Ban some hero that enemy strong against at or ban some hero that bring disadvantages to your picks.

Picks some of your team strategy hero and let the match begin.
So, before the match begin its like playing chess with other teams.
The battles of knowledge in dota and the current meta of dota.

Then the match begin, not need explain la everyone know whats a dota.
This is the best team so far that I had ever been, and most of them live in Singapore.

If they are serious of going competition and going to grow big and go professional.
I will move to Singapore and live with the team.
Yeah, sound a little bit crazy right?

For games go outside of your hometown and live in a whole new place.
Just for dreams, this is my dreams and I hope I can make it come true when I was young.
I am 23 turning to 24 already by next year, my captain is 26.
we dont have any more time. hope can do something next year.

Go my team! we can do these!
Although I have a little pressure on being the drafter, I scare I draft the wrong hero for my team.
Drafter is not so easy to do, you need to study the patch and make them fit perfectly for all the heroes.
Well, they trust my draft and so I need to trust on their independent skills~~

Ok, I need go study for the patch right now, and hopefully do some of my work.
Till next time, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment